Race starts at 9:00am on November 22nd. Online registration has ended. You may register on race day after 6:30am.
Annual Dan Gibbons Turkey Trot in support of:
- Loaves and Fishes Community Pantry
- West Suburban Communtiy Pantry
- People's Resource Center
- United Community Concerns Association
- DuPage Senior Citizens Council
- DuPage PADS
- Elmhurst Walk-In Ministry
- Elmhurst/Yorkfield Food Pantry
Male [top 3 ]
- Michael Frigo - 22, Elmhurst, IL - 14:55
- Mizael Carrera - 21, Addison, IL - 14:59
- Jeff Purdom - 29, New Lenox, IL - 15:32
Female [top 3]
- Lora McFillec - 22, Elmhurst, IL - 17:43
- Lindsay Graham - 13, Lombard, IL - 18:50
- Kelly Clark - 21, Indianapolis, IN - 19:26
The Dan Gibbons Turkey Trot has raised nearly $2.3 million to date. We are looking forward to helping at-risk families and individuals in DuPage County during these most difficult economic times. In a land of bountiful resources, no one deserves to go to bed hungry.
Special Thanks to the following for in-kind services above and beyond!
- Dom & Tom, Joe Tancredi and Dan Costalis for web design and technical consulting.
- International Contractors Inc., Randy Bronge and the Bronge family for operational support – heat, lights for the tent, comfort stations and much more.
- Midwestern Steel, Vince Allegra, for providing the lift trucks for operations and the start line.
- A Posh Production, Matt Windsor, for providing sound in the tent and on the street throughout the start line area.
- Sounds Abound Entertainment, Ken Overbey, for the national anthem at the start line.
- Koenig & Strey – Elmhurst Office for providing registration space and accommodating storage.
- US Bank, Elmhurst Branch for allowing the tent on their parking lot.
- PepsiCo for Aquafina on the course
- Joe Shannon and family for the water station at the finish line
- Wilkins Hyundai/Mazda providing custom pace car.